Monday, June 9, 2014

Monday Lovin'


Happy Monday! Mondays seems more difficult in the summer when the weekends are packed with fun things. Last weekend was full of excitement, and I spent all last week recovering, only to have another exciting weekend. I feel so blessed to have special friends to do life with. It seems that these days there’s always something worth celebrating! Things I’m loving this Monday:

1.) About a month ago, I had shared that I loved being able to join support teams of my friends going on mission trips or going into vocational ministry. Even more fun is getting their prayer letters updating me on how God is moving. As I opened my mail this past week, I was giddy reading about the ways God is using my dear friends to take the Gospel to new places. Prayer letters are the best!

2.) This bride. She’s a special one. I loved having the opportunity to celebrate her two weeks before she gets married. I have no doubt in my mind that she’s going to make an excellent Mrs. Cooper!



3.) Fresh fruit. ‘Tis the season for yummy fruit! I loved being about to go to the grocery store this weekend and load up on fruit for the week. I cannot wait to satisfy my sweet tooth with things that are good for me and not just junk. (Although… ice cream!)

4.) Summer vacation adventures. I’ve managed to save up all my PTO since I started working in September to use for fun times this summer. I cannot wait for a beach vacation with my extended family, time in Cleveland, a lake weekend and finishing up the summer in Las Vegas. It’s hard to believe that I will have taken two Las Vegas vacations in the 2014. I’m so blessed to have friends who live all over the country who are eager for visitors! 

No comments:

Post a Comment